To ensure that everyone enjoys their day at The Meadows we ask that all of our guests please stick to these basic guidelines.
- Please check in at the pro shop at least 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- If you are not able to show up for your tee time, please call the pro shop as far in advance as possible. Your fellow players as well as the golf course appreciate this.
- Pace of play at the Meadows is expected to be 4 hours and 20 minutes for 18 holes.
- NO outside food and beverages are allowed. In particular, any alcohol consumed MUST be purchased from The Meadows as per MLCC regulations.
- Course marshals and other golf course staff reserve the right to enforce these policies. Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave the premises.
At The Meadows, we appreciate proper golf attire. A collared shirt is preferred as are tailored shorts and slacks.
Unacceptable attire includes:
- Ripped or torn denim pants or shorts
- Muscle shirts/tank tops
- Bathing suits
- Hockey/football jerseys
A person failing to comply to these dress restrictions will be asked to return at such time that he or she is dressed appropriately. This includes private tournaments.
The Meadows at East St. Paul is an alternative spike golf course, no metal spikes are allowed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!